Μεταφράστε τη σελίδα

Αναζήτηση / Search

Socratic News


Are you interested in Democracy ?

Κυριακή 23 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Atheist Brain under the scanner

Atheism will one day be vindicated by the study of neuroscience.

As a hardcore atheist, I am willing to volunteer for any scientific research to further our understanding of why some people simply must remain RATIONAL even under the most testing and trying circumstances. I have stared at death straight in the eyes and known the terror and fear of losing ones life. And yet, I held firmly onto my atheistic beliefs, never giving in to believing in god or calling out for a spiritual force or entity to come to my rescue.

I am willing to be put under any scanner for the purpose of scientific study of my brain. If you are a scientist looking for an atheist volunteer, please feel free to PM me. I will volunteer absolutely free of cost for the cause of science.

Σχετικά Άρθρα