From his Out of England 2 Stand up. I own nothing www.rickygervais.com
Σάββατο, 16 Φεβρουαρίου 2013
Παρασκευή, 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2013
Τετάρτη, 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2013
|TEDxMidAtlantic 2012 - Cameron Russell (Photo credit: theqspeaks)|
- Model Cameron Russell Does Not Think Girls Should Aspire to Be Models
- Cameron Russell Likens Modeling to Winning at Powerball
- Victoria's Secret Model Cameron Russell and Body Image
- Cameron Russell on Her First Fashion Shoot: 'I Didn't Even Have My Period Yet'
- Why Model Cameron Russell Says 'Modeling Isn't A Career Path, It's Like Winning Powerball'
- Cameron Russell and Behati Prinsloo for Victoria's Seceret February of the Day
Τρίτη, 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2013
|Cover of Bart Ehrman|
Ph.D., Author, Forged and Jesus, Interrupted
Alan Jones, Dean Emeritus, Grace Cathedral - Moderator
Ehrman takes you on a journey to the ancient world and the forgery battles that have raged through the centuries. Ehrman contends that the New Testament is riddled with contradictions about the life of Jesus and his significance. He has provided compelling evidence that early Christianity was a collection of competing schools of thought and that the central doctrines we know today were the inventions of theologians living several centuries after Christ. Ehrman is a distinguished and prominent religious scholar, and has also appeared on NPR, "The Colbert Report" and "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart."