Σάββατο, 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2012
|Men -- No Shirt, No Service .. LITTLE NELL has THE FEVER!! ...item 3.. Police arrest woman, 35, who stripped naked at busy intersection -- Pompano Beach, Florida (7 June 2012) ... (Photo credit: marsmet471)|
There is something in their ears, there is something voiding their mental conceptions ...
Under section 107 of Copyright Act of 1976 allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,comment,news reporting,teaching,scholarship and research. Fair use is permitted by copyright statue that otherwise be infringing. Non-profit,education and personal tips the balance in favor of fair use
- ex-Muslim Maryam Namazie: "We are now living under an Islamic inquisition"
- Ahmadi Muslims Debate Sharia Law with One Law for All (Maryam Namazie) at UCL
- We Dont Even Realize We Are Backward,We Would Have Nothing Without Western Civilization ...
- Egyptian Stocks Plunge 9.6% As 'Islamofascism' Rises; Clashes Escalate
|English: Grüneburgweg, Frankfurt (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
The Rothschild family (German) known as The House of Rothschild, or more simply as the Rothschilds, is a European dynasty, of German-Jewish origin, that established European banking and finance houses starting in the late 18th century. Five lines of the Austrian branch of the family have been elevated to Austrian nobility, being given hereditary baronies of the Habsburg Empire by Emperor Francis II in 1816. Another line, of the British branch of the family, was elevated to British nobility at the request of Queen Victoria.During the 1800s, the family is believed to have possessed by far the largest private fortune in the world as well as by far the largest fortune in modern world history. Today, Rothschild businesses are on smaller scale than they were throughout the 19th century, although they encompass a diverse range of fields, including: private asset management, financial advice, mixed farming, wine, and charities
At 20:30 mins:secs you see the owner of the Bank of Greece
- Why Rothschilds really wanted the murder of Tzar Nicholas II and his Christian Family.
- 10,000 Bottles of Fake Rothschild Wine Found in Chinese Home
- The Rothschilds and The International Banking Cartel
- Let's not forget The History of Secret House of Rothschild; SHssh be Quiet.
- The House of Rothschild
|Obese boy stares at fast food sign (Photo credit: Gaulsstin)|
ΡΕΠΟΡΤΑΖ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΣΥΝΟΡΑ
- Make a Talking Junk Food Puppet Video with Foodagram
- Obesity strategy a 'wasteful failure'
- Calls for tougher action on junk food ads
- Models Direct: Junk Food is More Dangerous Than Anorexia, Says The Ever-Contentious Lagerfeld [Suzy "find a model" O'Connor]
- New study reveals that every single junk food meal damages your arteries
Παρασκευή, 30 Νοεμβρίου 2012
|"Young Greeks at the Mosque" (Jean Léon Gérôme, oil on canvas, 1865); this oil painting portrays Greek Muslims at prayer in a mosque). (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Tolerance and inquiry taken from Greek knowledge is lost in the islamic societies, so islam is now an inhibitor to science advancements.
Orthodoxy of islam is the grave stone of advancement in muslim societies. (and not just in islam)
Reason, logic, and inquiry are enemies of obedience into sharia, quran, tradition of knowledge from "above".
Imagining that every knowledge is pre-written in "holy" books, is bad for the homo sapiens, it is actually removing the sapiens and leaves only the homo.
Religion is a path even far away from homo Erectus, as it forces people to bend over for hours every day down to an imaginary "supreme being".
- On Arabic in Northern Nigeria and Breaking the "Muslim=Arab" Equation
- Hamas: Killing Jews is worship of Allah
- (Video) Ex-Muslim cautions 'infidels': "Stop sharia before it stops you. Mosques in America preach hate against Americans""
- Op-ed | Ignorance breeds hatred: I am not a terrorist
- Separating Faith From Culture in Islam
- "British Muslims Call Conference In Islamabad And Advocate Jihad Against Non-Muslim Nation"
- Gay-friendly mosque in Paris tests Islamic taboos
- Upsetting Sufis
|English: A map of the Byzantine Empire, c.1180AD (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
1. Work by Chryssafis, the "lampadarios": Pleasant, sweet, instrumental and pagan. Fourth mode
2. The most beautiful, "O pani oraios", Kratima by Master Emmanuel Chryssafis. Third plagal mode
3. "The Viola", composed by Ioannis Koukouzelis. Fouth plagal mode)
1. Teretism, the psalter. A composition by Master Gregory Aliatis. Fourth mode
2. Kratima, the Dance "Horos", composed by Master Ioannis Koukouzelis. First plagal mode
3. "Voulgarikon" a musical work, bulgarian style, by Master Ioannis Koukouzelis. First plagal mode
4. Persian Song "Persikon Yeleyeleli". Third plagal mode)
1. Teretism of the King "Vassileos" by Master Ioannis Koukouzelis. Fourth plagal mode
2. The Weaver "O Anyfantis". First plagal mode
3. "The Orfan" kratima, composed by Koronis. First plagal mode
4. Kratima of the Francs, "Frankikon" by Koronis. Fourth plagal mode
The extensive series of recordings of "Byzantine secular classical music" made for Orata by Christodoulos Halaris has generated not a little controversy within Greece among both musicologists and folk musicians .... His work makes an interesting comparison, being altogether smoother and quite without the vibrant folk-influenced sound of the Athens Byzantine Orchestra. ...
- Exclusive Premiere: Byzantine, "Signal Path" + New Album Artwork
- Recycled Stone - Christianized Art in Athens
- Interview with Greekadelia: Kristi Stassinopoulou and Stathis Kalyviotis
- Classical music quiz: Which classical composer "flies" on Air France? Can you tell. Here's another short chapter in "Can Advertising Help Save Classical Music."
|Ancient Greek philosophers such as Plato and Aristotle would become highly revered in the medieval Islamic world. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
The concept of this album, is to restore the sound of each of the 7 original Ancient Greek Modes used in Antiquity (as described in the writings of Plato & Aristotle some 2400 years ago), in 7 original compositions, arranged for solo Ancient Greek Kithara-style repllca lyre...
The album is available from iTunes: