Μεταφράστε τη σελίδα

Αναζήτηση / Search

Socratic News


Are you interested in Democracy ?

Τετάρτη 2 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Your brain on religion - God's Next Army

Your brain on religion - God's Next Army.

Shocking documentary about the christian college named Patrick Henry College, located near Washington D.C. This documentary is titled God's Next Army.



Often times, documentaries can effectively cover their entire subject-base quickly, but are made for TV and have to be extended with lots of "fluff footage" and pointless interviews. My goal was to remove every bit of it WITHOUT having too much information come at you. This is my very first attempt at this, so please let me know if you would like to see more of these. It was hell to edit (6 or 7 hrs at least), but if it is educational for you, I have no problem trying to do more in the future.

And yes, before you point it out, I already realize: there ARE actually a FEW more little tiny "um" spots I could have removed. All in all it wouldn't have shortened it THAT much more though.

Σχετικά Άρθρα